Hello again!! :D
@ALICE: thanks for the post! now I know the blog actually works!
@THE REST: get your ass here and write something!
I am running late so I'll just post photos of what I bought yesterday.
Notice the difference between the two? ahahha cool right? one right but two different sides
The streets around Uni in Korea are awesome places to shop. They have so many cute and cool stuffs. you guys should totally come!!!!! ;)
will update more when I come back, am going to my gramma's to browse the back garden we can camp out when you guys come here at the end of nov. you guys should thank me cos or else I don't really wanna go there. will be dead quite with only my gramma. will be a good place to write my CV cos i got nothing else to do there.. that is without friends. with friends it's a paradise themepark. LOL
ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment